The Apple Developer Agreement, Program License Agreement, and Schedules 1, 2, and 3 have been updated to provide clarification, and to support updated policies and upcoming features. Please review the changes below and accept the updated terms as needed.
Program License Agreement
- Definitions and Sections 2.1, 3.3.1, 7.5, and 14.11: Specified requirements with respect to the use of Swift Playgrounds to develop applications.
- Definitions and Sections 3.3.56 and 3.3.57: Specified requirements and restrictions with respect to the use of Xcode Cloud.
- Section 3.2: Specified requirements and restrictions with respect to the use of the Apple Software and Apple Services.
- Sections 3.3.10, 3.3.14, and 3.3.37: Replaced pronouns with gender-neutral language.
- Section 3.3.39: Clarified requirements with respect to the use of the HealthKit APIs and the Motion & Fitness APIs.
- Section 6.6: Specified requirements with respect to the submission of app symbol information.
- Section 7.4: Clarified requirements and restrictions with respect to the use of TestFlight.
- Section 9.1: Deleted language that deemed Schedules 2 and 3 to be Apple Confidential Information.
- Sections 11.2 and 14.8: Clarified requirements for export compliance.
- Section 14.3: Updated information on how to submit a request for Apple’s consent to assignment.
- Exhibit C: Replaced uses of “Custom Codes” with “Promotional Codes” and otherwise revised language to align with Promo Code functionality in App Store Connect.
- Replaced references to “country” with “region.”
Schedules 2 and 3 (Paid Applications Agreement)
- Section 1.1: Added Legacy Contacts to the definition of eligible End-Users associated with an individual purchaser’s account.
- Section 1.2: Included Legacy Contacts in the list of users authorized to access a developer’s Licensed Application information and associated metadata saved onto the End-User’s account.
- EULA minimum terms: Added Legacy Contacts to the scope of the End-User license.
- Exhibit B: Added Barbados and Ukraine to list of countries where Apple collects and remits taxes.
- Exhibit C: In Section 5.1, clarified developers’ responsibility to appoint their own tax administrator in Japan.
Apple Developer Agreement
- Section 16: Clarified requirements for export compliance.
Powered by WPeMatico