The first gameplay details on CD Projekt RED’s Cyberpunk 2077 have emerged, most notably that unlike Witcher 3, this game is a first-person RPG. This news came during a live gameplay demo behind closed doors at E3 2018.
Here are some of the other details that are emerging from the presentation, which is currently still going on.
- CD Projekt describes the game as a “first-person RPG.”
- Gameplay is in first a first-person perspective, but switched to third-person during a cutscene.
- You play a character named V (as in the letter).
- V can be a man or a woman.
- The stats you pick it the start include Strength, Constitution, Intelligence, Reflexes, Tech, and Cool.
Powered by WPeMatico